Mix on Demand
A mixing system takes a self-regulating amount of powder and oil and shears them together to create a slurry, which is then pumped through a regulating valve and flow rate monitor to a spraying lance. The system will modify the volume of slurry sent through the valve by reading the flow and adjusting the valve accordingly.
- The use of a high shear mixer/pump to replace both the pump and traditional propeller mixer
- LiW powder system to accurately weigh the powder going in as well as the oil
- Stainless geared flow meter to measure the flow to both control the speed of the oil and let the system know what powder is required
- Calculates how much powder is required to give the correct ratio
- Supports both oil tanks and pressurised oil supply lines
- Laser level probe acts as a "sanity check" to ensure that the level in the mixing vessel is kept topped up
- Vessel holds around 7 litres of slurry
- Baffles stop vortexing occuring in the tank
- Completely closed system can guarantee to a much higher degree of accuracy.
- Endress and Hauser mass flow meter
- Siemens PLC
- 10-inch HMI
All Products are available with Bead Blasting or Polished finish applied