The Snack Engineering chip stick cutter is innovative in its operation. At the heart of the machine is a multiple arm radial cutter which uses replaceable slicing blades to cut the product. The blades are easily and cheaply replaced negating the need to sharpen blades like more traditional systems. The product rollers are made from hardwearing Stainless Steel therefore should not need replaced and should last the lifetime of the machine.
For the cutter to accommodate various throughputs the machine can be supplied with different configurations of cutting arms i.e. 1, 2, or 3 arms so as the throughput can be increased or decreased without sacrificing cut quality. As a general rule of thumb, the greater the blade velocity, the cleaner the cut.
- Blades cut the strands rather than shear therefore less waste and dust
- Blade design drastically reduces ‘double cuts’
- 1 to 16 strands available on the same machine
- Reject/sample chute included with catch tray for waste
- Integrated variable speed transport fan
- Hinged door for ease of access and cleaning
- Viewing panels to inspect performance whilst running
- Direct drive rollers and cutter so no belts, chains or gears are used
- Fully stainless steel and extremely hygienic construction
All Products are available with Bead Blasting or Polished finish applied